Hello, we're UW
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has a real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community, you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.About The Role
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. You'll work in a team alongside other analysts to develop insights, reports and dashboards for stakeholders and drive operational excellence through data.
Reporting directly to our Business Intelligence Manager you'll play a pivotal role in helping us drive our digital transformation whilst not forgetting the human side of every customer interaction.
You'll help drive efficiency, action and leading customer service through robust measurement, actionable KPIs, reporting, & analytics. Beyond understanding our unique business model you will help us get to know our teams and customer interactions better. Working with operational teams and customer product teams you will model data from business systems to be insight and operations ready.What You'll Do
- Join a small team tasked with delivering operational support
- Be accountable for servicing information to our operations managers and team leaders
- Engage with product & technology leads in measuring effectiveness of new tools & processes and to feedback gaps in data capture or data quality issues
- Build and manage in Looker Studio, a portfolio of reports, dashboards and KPIs to ensure business alignment, active adoption and trust in numbers
- Get hands on with data in SQL & Google sheets to build reports
- Curate trusted data models to enable self service analytics
- Manage the access and distribution of reports
- Adopt best practice data management techniques to prevent reporting silos and duplication of data
- Experience in SQL
- Worked with data supporting a Contact Centre operational environment
- Knowledge Google Looker Studio (formally Data Studio)
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational data sources
- Familiarity with fundamental statistical concepts
- Basic data visualisation and storytelling skills
Don’t worry if you don’t have the whole list. If you feel you have most of it and can learn the rest pretty quickly then please don’t hesitate to apply. Overall we are looking for imaginative and pragmatic problem-solvers who want to help make a positive impact with data at UW.
The successful candidate will be a data enthusiast, possessing curiosity and an inquisitive attitude and need to be comfortable with data manipulation, processing and modelling. You will have an appreciation for self-service analytics and data governance..
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to drive themselves with their own enthusiasm for data and to make a significant difference to the growth of the business.What's In It For You
Join a high growth FTSE 250 business and help us achieve our ambitions whilst learning and having fun. Become part of a fantastic business culture where people really are at the heart of everything we do.
- Huge opportunities for exposure & development as we scale up
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your salary
- Discounted healthcare and medical cash plans including a free Virtual GP service
- Private pension scheme
- Share options and Save As You Earn Scheme
- A range of Health & Wellbeing benefits including a confidential Employee Assistance Programme, Virtual fitness classes and wellness tools
- Discounts on UW products & services
- Access to conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML)
If you think this is the role for you and want to be part of UW’s extraordinary growth, apply now.Additional Information
We provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note, if you are applying for a role which involves having access to personal data, you will be subject to a background check. Where checks are unsatisfactory or incomplete and/or a failure to reveal information relating to convictions that you are required to identify as part of the background checks, could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.