Our client has a requirement for a contract Data Analyst to work with their Marketing and Sales functions to provide reporting and insight into data to contribute to decision making. This will be circa 20 hours per week.
Key Role Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
Experience Required for this Role:
- Extracting data and running regular reports from CRM.
- Monitoring lead generation and lead conversion results against KPIs.
- Forecasting future growth based on pipeline.
- Identifying trends and opportunities which may impact on or enhance growth.
- Support the development of business cases to resolve any challenges or threats.
- Scrutinizing, dissecting and evaluating data, making recommendations based on insights/findings into how the Division can refine processes, improve conversion rates, advise on best prospects and client impact.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a Data Analyst role.
- A CRM (Dynamics/Sales Force or similar) platform experience is essential.
- Reporting solution (Power BI/Crystal Reports).
- Strong communications skills in particular focusing on Report writing and business case building.