- Follow policies and procedures related to quality and master data management to ensure conformance to all requirements.
- Provide Master Data Steward / Analyst Services in SAP, along with data quality remediation.
- Responsible for the accuracy of system master data through process evaluation and conducting regular audits.
- Maintains master data operations (SOPs & SLAs) by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g., Vendor, Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Business Partners)
- Consulting skills paired with strong technical skills, to convey the value of Master data solutions to the business (pros/cons, challenges, requirements needed, etc.)
- Understanding or hands-on experience with master data quality, data profiling, and metadata management.
- Understanding of data structure classifications and workflow and processes
- 3+ years of experience in master data stewardship, data quality analyst, or similar role
- Experience in using the SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) tool with SAP FI/CO, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Warehouse
- Experience in Accounting and Finance is required
- SAP FI/CO Functional knowledge highly preferred
- Insurance and Reinsurance domain experience is a plus
- Experience profiling master data to assess current state against business needs and identifying criteria to evaluate exceptions
- Profound knowledge of master data management concepts and methodologies
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.