Your field of responsibility
Data Scientist in the Advanced Data Analytics & AI (CCRO IT) team will be responsible for building models related to FX markets and Compliance Data Technology. Data Scientist would be working on distributed cloud based python /pyspark enabled frameworks to deliver ML pipelines. In this role, the data scientist will be working with a globally distributed team engaged in a strategic program related to advanced analytics.
Your key activities include:
- Build Predictive models for market condition forecasting
- Build unsupervised/supervised models for behavioral analytics
- Build NLP based modelling to detect market abuse
- Contribute in market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics
- On-boarding market data, transaction data, e-communication data, voice data and compliance data. Data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement
Your future colleagues
Advanced Execution Services FX desk & Compliance Data Platform team. You will become part of an experienced business and data scientist team, and will be interacting with BAs, developers, QA function, and down-stream and up-stream IT teams, as well as with various levels of business partner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You would be working as Data Scientist and should possess below skills:
- You hold a Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; and relevant education in one of these topics is essential
- Statistics & Probability: Deep knowledge of statistics & probability (formal education in stats & probs is preferred)
- Machine Learning: Mathematics behind the working of supervised & unsupervised models and its applications
- Deep learning: Mathematics behind the different deep models and its applications
- NLP: Proven hands on NLP experience
- MLOps & Pipelines: Should have experience in any of the MLOps tools
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as Data Scientist
- 2+ years of working experience on NLP based modelling along with ML/Deep modelling
- Detailed knowledge of ML/Deep development, deployment & monitoring process
- 2+ years of Python programming experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Understanding of market data and markets globally
- Understanding of Trade Surveillance and market abuse regulations
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.