NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimising our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Machine Learning Engineer - Scientist (m/w/d)
Reference Number: BA-543-038
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Big Data & AI, R&D
Career Level: Professional
The Machine Learning Engineer support us to improve the quality of our data and possibilities to analyze our data to get a competitive advantage.
- Applies supervised and unsupervised learning techniques for solving pattern recognition problems (detection, classification, regression).
- Maintain and improve machine learning models in production and build new ones
- Understands and interprets data to come up with optimal feature sets
- Prepares datasets to train and validate models
- Deploys the machine learning algorithms into production environment.
- Documents and presents the work in a complete and consistent way
- At least 3 years of experience in Machine Learning / Data Science
- Good knowledge and proven experience in supervised/unsupervised learning in different applications: image recognition, classification, recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in deploying and maintaining Machine Learning algorithms in production.
- Solid programming skills in Python, C# and/or Java
- Experience in Apache Spark with Scala
- Background on Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Sqoop, Oozie....)
- Knowledge on databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Permanent employment contracts, a competitive salary system and an attractive holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours: Our flextime model encourage you to manage your working day schedule to benefit your work/life balance
- Private medical insurance funded by the company for the employees with the possibility to incorporate dependents into the plan as part of a flex benefit program.
- We think about the future and support employees' professional growth with personal development plans
- International, intercultural and collegial working environment
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT GDAC Spain S.L, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 130, 12th floor, 08038 Barcelona, Spain