Do you love making sure that information is available and consumable? So do we.
As a Data & AI Consultant, you know the importance of data to the business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from various sources to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use for routine and ad-hoc analysis.Day-to-day, you will be:
- Finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- Collecting the data from various sources, transforming it into desire formats, and storing it into data stores like Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Implementing complex, large-scale big data projects focusing on collecting, managing, analyzing, and visualizing large datasets.
- Taking part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects.
- Staying up to date with leading-edge processes in using, retrieving data, building machine learning models.
- Crafting and use effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
You’re a Data and AI engineer who knows how to find, store, analyze, train model and present a range of information from different sources so that everyone can access what they need quickly, simply, and use it effectively.Your skills and experience likely include:
Minimum technical requirements:
- Hands-on in structured problem solving
- Great collaboration skills
- The ability to apply methods to tackle business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration
- Efficient on using data to train models.
- Building and using models to automate processes like image classification, speech recognition, and market forecasting.
- Being engaged in end-to-end Data Ingestion → Data Transformation → Data Persistence → Performance Optimization process.
- At least two years of experience with object-oriented languages (C# is strongly preferred, but could be Java/C++ as long as you are willing to learn C# in the near future)
- Python at an intermediate or higher level
- SQL Server, Azure Databricks or Spark or Machine Learning (commercial experience).
The following are important for us, any knowledge/experience would be a huge advantage:
It would be additionally nice if you’ve also heard of:
- ETL/ELT (Azure Data Factory)
- Azure ML or TensorFlow,
- Azure Synapse Analytics, MLOps.
- CosmosDB/MongoDB, Data Lake, Azure Streaming Analytics, Bot Framework