Fluidra, a multinational group listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange, is the global leader in the pool and wellness industry. Founded in 1969, Fluidra has long-standing experience in developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market.
Fluidra has a clear mission: to create the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly.
Purpose: You will take responsibility for creating and managing data sets, developing reports, and
troubleshooting data issues.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support Regional data leads and business areas
- Active Listening → Value Proposal → Deliver to customers
- Data modelling and ETL process (SQL / SNOWFLAKE/INFORMATICA)
- Create Dashboards and Reports (PowerBI)
- Build advanced analytics algorithms (Python /R)
- Propose new business value added solutions and data uses cases
- Training & Engagement of Data users
Functions, Activities And Accountabilities
- Lead data and analytics squads to develop and maintain a data models and infrastructure using a range of different storage technologies that enables optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from multiple data sources.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet both functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Support the development of processes and standards for data mining, data modelling and data protection.
- Build analytic tools that identify patterns and trends to deliver insights that can inform effective business decisions
- Design and implement continuous process improvements for automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery.
- Assess and report on the unique data needs of key stakeholders and troubleshoot any data-related technical issues through to resolution.
- Work with the broader data and analytics team to improve data models that support business intelligence tools, improve data accessibility and foster data-driven decision making.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from Data through testing and scope changes, to training and transition
Data Analytics and Sales BI
Skills And Abilities
- Project leading
- Proactively add value to the business
- Data R&D
- Data Adoption & Engagement
- Project Timing & Budget Control
- Business and objective-oriented mindset.
- Advanced written, verbal, and analytic skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate sustained change.
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely to all levels of staff and management about programs, services, best practices, strategies, and organizational mission and values.
- Proven ability to focus on priorities, strategies, and vision.
- Very Good understanding in Data Foundation initiatives, like Modelling, Data
- Quality Management, Data Governance, Data Maturity Assessments and Data Strategy in support of the key business stakeholders.
- Actively deliver the roll-out and embedding of Data Foundation initiatives in support of the key business programs advising on the technology and using leading market standard tools.
- Coordinate the change management process, incident management and problem management process.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from Data through testing and scope changes, to training and transition.
- Drive implementation efficiency and effectiveness across the pilots and future projects to minimize cost, increase speed of implementation and maximize value delivery
Bachelor’s in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science disciplineExperience
: 5 + Years of experience in enterprise-wide data governance, policies, procedures, and implementationTools
: SQL/Snowflake, Informatica ETL, PowerBI, etcLanguages:
A High Level of English and Spanish is mandatory.
Sant Cugat del Vallès