MDX Medical, Inc. (DBA Sapphire Digital), is seeking a Data Scientist at office located at Lyndhurst, NJ. The position will be responsible to apply advanced knowledge and skills of statistics, data modeling, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, advanced mathematics and more to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, and pose business questions that inform bigger picture business decision-making and strategy formulation.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required upon hire.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- business analytics reporting for client engagement (e.g., claims analytics), analyze and obtain incentives for each client and provide data insight for claims and incentive data, provide analyses and reports and dashboards for various stakeholders both internal and external.
- Develop analytical tools such as ML solutions, statistical models and dashboards across the entire Smartshopper program.
- Responsible for presentation of cohesive data-backed insights to senior management and business stakeholders through the development of dashboards (Power BI), presentations and visualizations.
- Responsible for promoting and applying data science practices across business engagements and all program analyses.
- Analyze large sets of raw historical data from disparate sources to champion the development of pilot customer performance benchmarks based on statistical models.
- Implement and productionize AWS Sagemaker NN models such as doc2vec, CNNs with batch inference to merge similar provider entities.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models using recommender systems, clustering to support engagement activities and understand customer behavior.
- Adept and experience at wrangling data from large, complex data sources including clickstream data, relational databases and unstructured data.
- Experience at building Airflow pipelines to support reporting and data warehouse activities.
- Deploy ML models with django frontend for testing and serving in development environments.
- Apply framework and leading voice of data science and NLP.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Master’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics or Electrical Engineering, and two (2) years of experience in predictive analytics and modeling in the Insurance Industry is required.
- Applicant must have technical expertise regarding data sources, data structures, data organization, and data optimization.
- Applicant must have strong knowledge of Health Insurance Plans including Health Plan provider contracting and how contracting terms are leveraged by the adjudication system.
- Strong experience with reporting packages (SSRS) and databases (SQL Server).
- Experience with analytics for Medicare and Medicaid submissions, predictive modeling, operational metrics (KPI) and dashboards development.
- Proficiency in building and deploying neural net models is required.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, SQL Server, Postgre/SSIS/SSRS, Python/Django, Git, JIRA, Docker, and advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Oﬃce Suite, answering to queries, report writing and presenting ﬁndings.
- Telecommuting permitted.
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States. 40 hours per week. M-F: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. To be considered, please visit MDX Medical, Inc. (DBA Sapphire Digital), please email email@example.com.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.