Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Media Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and provide influential insights. We are looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about using big data to deliver key insights for critical business decisions, improve forecasting accuracy, automate financial planning and budgeting processes. You will focus on driving data science and analysis across strategic projects to improve customer engagement & retention. The position will report to the Group Manager, Business Intelligence and Visualization and will provide an outstanding opportunity to drive timely insights for growth across Digital Media (DMe) Business at Adobe.
The ideal candidate for this role will have hands-on experience with analytics and data science applied to subscription business, outstanding quantitative analysis and technical skills, superb communication, and experience working across cross-functional teams
What you'll Do
What you need to succeed
- Partner with finance, accounting, BU partners, and leadership to develop and enhance forecasting methodologies
- Drive data science modeling initiatives for forecasting and analysis
- Automate, enhance, and maintain analytic applications and data structures used for modeling and forecasting
- Present findings to leadership and maintain dashboards tracking key indicators
- Accountable for ad-hoc support & participation in critical business analytics and key project support as directed by management
- Demonstrate strong intellectual curiosity towards enhancing current methodologies and processes
- Be a change agent, ensuring users embrace new and innovative technologies
- BS/BA with preferred focuses in areas of Business, Finance, or Information Systems
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data science and analytics in creating/maintaining financial models for a subscription/SaaS business a plus.
- Proficient in data querying and coding in SQL, Python, R or similar languages
- Strong understanding of predictive analytics and machine learning techniques
- Proficient in data platforms/systems (such as SQL, Hadoop, Snowflake, Databricks), ETL tools (such as Alteryx, SnapLogic), process automation, and standardization
- Experience exploring large amounts of information, extracting insights, and achieving real-world results.
- Self-starter with high attention to details, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to take charge, set objectives, and deliver results
- Strong team orientation with great customer focus