This role is for a data scientist position in the Media Data Sciences Group. The individual will be responsible for building customer profiles, developing classification and predictive models to enable the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns for both commercial and consumer markets. The individual will be expected to work with various corporate data assets, structured and unstructured, develop analytical strategies and approaches to help solve business decision problems. Additionally, the individual will be required to work with business partners and/or business stake holders in the organization.
Education and Experience:
- MS in statistics, math, computer science or information technologies
- 8+ years of experience in analytics and/or data science
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge about commercial and/or consumer marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Familiar with relational database, big data platforms, statistical software and machine learning algorithms packages
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in R or Python
- Strong knowledge about A/B testing techniques
- The ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively deliver it to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!