What This Job Involves
The Sustainability Data Analyst role will join JLL’s Sustainability Data and Reporting team to support our data management, platform, compliance and reporting functions. The role will work across our global client portfolio delivering data management services, reporting and advice in a high performance, outcomes driven team.
The position is required to work collaboratively across internal global business lines including JLL’s Client Account, Technology and Operations teams to help manage stakeholder expectations and maintain high quality service delivery.
The candidate will have experience in delivering multiple programs of works in parallel. The role will be responsible for several tasks including:
Interested? An ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications
- Assist in delivery of client projects by assisting them to meet their sustainability reporting objectives e.g. DJSI, GRESB, Modern Slavery, TCFD, GRI, RE100, NGER, SASB, CDP and other reporting frameworks
- Develop a detailed understanding of JLL’s sustainability reporting application, Canopy, and how we support our clients in measuring their sustainability performance
- Participate in new client transition and delivery activities as required, to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Work with client delivery and development teams to ensure program milestones are being met
- Develop a detailed understanding of data structures within client’s data
- The role requires the ability to actively manage concurrent projects and a strong talent for project coordination.
- Regularly communicate in a clear and non-technical way to internal JLL and client users.
- Be an integral part of the data and reporting team, contributing to the efficient monitoring and management of support requests, following internal processes and on-going performance improvement of the team
- Contribute the successful migration of existing client base to new application within agreed timelines
- Identify areas of the platform for improvement to enhance user experience.
- Identify support, training and management processes that can be improved to increase scalability and efficiency.
Desired Experience And Technical Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar analyst role
- The ability to manage multiple deliverables with inter-related dependencies
- Strong organisational skills and process-driven, with an orientation toward continuous process improvement
- Strong emotional intelligence and capacity to deliver an excellent client experience
- Strong ability to clearly identify issues with data and raise them to the appropriate JLL team member
- Ability to work to a defined milestone dates and raise any concerns early and often
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and describe data anomalies and provide solutions accordingly
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- A strong desire to deliver a quality outcome for the client and end users
- Experience and understanding of sustainability and carbon emissions reporting will be a strong advantage
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- This role requires a high attention to detail and a strong process-driven approach.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!