Kindred is looking for a highly skilled developer to join the Data Engineering team whose vision is to drive and support Kindred to be the most data-driven gambling company in the world!
As a Data Engineer in Kindred, you will be part of the Data Department under the overall Technology organization. Joining this team, you will be building new and creative data solutions, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be playing a big part in the way we shape our business by closely collaborating with different stakeholders across the business and ensure they get the most out of the data in terms of reporting, statistics and form the basis of the decision making and analytical processes. This will be a great opportunity for you to consolidate your knowledge and experience in Data Engineering.
What you will do
To succeed in this role we believe you have
- Develop advanced Oracle PL/SQL, writing and optimising/tuning queries over large data sets
- Oracle APEX Development
- Developing dashboards and reporting solutions (e.g. Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Deliver data products end-to-end to production following defined best practices & standards
- Designs solutions by understanding the current state of team's components
- Build efficient, scalable, and performant solutions
- Take initiative and drive your own work to completion
- Maintain CI/CD and actively keep documentation up to date
- Work in an Agile way with open communication. Establish good relationships with your team and stakeholders.
- Help junior members of the team
- Maintenance and Support (including on-call support & incident management)
- Strong background of working with Oracle data bases (12c and above) in a Developer/Analyst role using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong data engineering background, designing, and implementing data intensive applications and data products
- Nice to have - experience with AWS, java and python
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good attitude and willingness to learn new skills and technologies