Innovate Jardines looks into transformation and innovation across the Jardine Matheson’s businesses. The team takes a broad approach to digital transformation, lead programs that encompass large-scale process, technology and cultural change to drive operational efficiency across Jardines and its businesses.
As a member of this team, you will have access to a diverse portfolio of businesses to bring actual impact and values to innovation and transformation at Jardines. You will be partnering with business leaders, senior stakeholders, and also functional leaders as you navigate through the various challenges and to bring breakthroughs to the projects you own!
- Develop, maintain, test, and evaluate large-scale data processing solutions
- Provide expertise and practical support in developing data platform solutions
- Responsible for data pipeline development and maintenance, including data sourcing, extraction, cleansing, transformation, and validation
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
- Monitor performance and implement any necessary optimization changes and requirements
- Support the business to define and update data retention policies
- Support data architect and data scientists in data integration & transformation efforts
- At least 3 years hands on experiences in SQL databases and / or data warehouses
- Solid experience in writing and configuring stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- Proven experience in data modeling, data access patterns and performance tuning
- At least 1 year development experience in Python; working knowledge in NoSQL database
- Familiarity with security configuration and best practices within data lake/house
- Exposure to large, complex data environments; big data environments and public cloud highly desirable
- Excellent Communications skills in English
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Jardines, you can play a role in our business success. We understand that key to our success is our people, which is our foundation and priority. We invest in our people to ensure we have the right talent with the leadership and strategic skills the company needs for the future.
As an Asian-based group with a global reach and a broad portfolio of market leading businesses, we offer a diverse range of career opportunities for experienced professionals and graduates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, disability, family status or any other factors. Our Code of Conduct requires that all Group companies and employees treat each other fairly, impartially and with respect at all times.
Come and explore with us!