: Experienced Job Location
: ME- Portland Corporate - Portland, ME Education Level
: High School Salary Range
: Undisclosed Job Category
: Information TechnologyDescription
Great Care, Delivered is the promise that we make to our customers. If you have a passion for helping animals, and a love for serving others - we want you to help us deliver on that promise by joining our Blue Rabbit Products and Technology Team.
As a Data Scientist
at Blue Rabbit, you'll join our internal Analytics team turning requirements and research questions into reports, clear insights, predictions, and ultimately driving impactful business decisions. The position offers stimulating advanced analytics activities (AI/ML), cross-functional team partnerships, and close interaction with senior leadership.
We believe that analytics is not an exercise in explaining what happened, or even why something happened, it's thinking strategically in partnership with leaders across the company and making a recommendation regarding what do we do next?. If that blend of expert-level quantitative leadership and business strategy sounds good - we'd love to hear from you.When will you work?
How You'll Make An Impact
- We offer a flexible work arrangement with a remote work option. Corporate offices are located in Swedesboro, NJ and Portland, ME. This is a full-time position, working in the EST time zone.
Who You Are
- Acquire and analyze raw data: assessing quality, profiling, cleansing, and performing exploratory data analysis.
- Lead KPI development, benchmarking, and goal setting in partnership with CMO, CFO and Chief of Staff.
- Analyze underlying business trends to understand progress towards company goals.
- Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, and functional KPI dashboards.
- Leveraging AI/ML tools and statistical knowledge, design and develop ML models to support marketing initiatives with the ability to interpret and present results.
- Partner with Analytics Engineering and data owners to identify, analyze, and create ingestion requirements for data assets across the business.
- Envision, develop, and deploy new solutions and technologies to continue to advance Blue Rabbit's position as an industry leader in Animal Health technologies.
What You've Done
- Detail-oriented with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
What's In It For You
- BS degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Strong analytical background with prior professional experience
- Programming experience with data analysis tools (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Proficiency in visualization tools (Tableau)
- Comprehensive statistical knowledge (regression/classification models, statistical testing, etc.) and experience applying it to real-world projects
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team with a desire to grow your predictive analytics capabilities:
- Working knowledge of marketing concepts such as A/B Testing, LTV, Marginal Cost Optimization, Sales Pipelines.
- Experience with modeling or AutoML technologies (Python, DataRobot) strongly preferred
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company contribution to help you save for the future
- Company Paid Life and disability insurance
- Access to voluntary insurance options
- A generous paid time off program that increases every year
- Opportunity for growth - We believe in promoting from within and do so through our internal job posting program!
About Blue Rabbit
Blue Rabbit is a leading provider of veterinary healthcare technology, pharmacy services, and care coordination solutions. Its 200 passionate and experienced animal health professionals serve the veterinary community through a network of five pharmacies nationwide and a technology center in Portland, ME. The Blue Rabbit team is driven by a collective vision of improving patient health and practice financial outcomes through improved medical compliance and an exceptional client experience.About Wedgewood Pharmacy
For over 40 years, Wedgewood Pharmacy has been trusted to deliver high-quality compounded medications, now reaching over 40,000 people and the animals they love. Our company has grown dramatically from our humble beginnings in 1980 because we never stop asking how we can improve patient care while serving our customers better, smarter, and faster.
To keep growing, we depend on people who thrive on pushing the envelope of innovation in everything we do while keeping a laser focus on patient care. We trust our employees to deliver unique medications to the hundreds of thousands of people and animals whose health is our only business.
Wedgewood Pharmacy/Blue Rabbit is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require an accommodation due to a special need or disability, please let your recruiter know what accommodations you will need.Qualifications