The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We've created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer Tech Leader.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience.
- Between 3 to 9 years of experience in designing and implementing scalable software and data-driven services using Big Data technologies, data storages (e.g. relational databases, key-value stores), data warehouses, and related data processing technologies, as well as programming languages such as Scala / Java / Python (for real-time and batch processing).
- Experience in building and optimizing data pipelines that process large datasets using Spark and Hadoop environment
- Familiar with working on cloud environments especially with data related services, for example BigQuery, Dataproc, GCS on Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large datasets (e.g. with SQL, Spark, Python, Hive etc.).
- Experience with workflow management platforms (like Airflow) and collaborative platforms (like Jupyter or Zeppelin).
- Knowledge of YAML (data serialization).
- Microsoft Azure and PowerBI is a plus.
- Some experience in the domain of information retrieval, information extraction or machine learning is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
Fair & Courageous
We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
Ambition & Results
We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company's performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees' talent, experience and passion for technology.
Learning & Innovating
We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
Caring & Sharing
We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
We are focused on developing and delivering innovative technological solutions through a unique combination of technology expertise and agility, maximizing business value for our clients.
Our focus when it comes to supporting our client’s digital journey is about clear choices that build & develop skills in a very targeted way.
Since 2018, BOLD by Devoteam has been part of the Devoteam Group, a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €761M. Together, we share a common vision of transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people.
WANT TO APPLY?
Send me your CV to <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/416675/data-engineer-tech-leader