FINXFLO is looking for an analytical and strategic Jnr. Data Engineer (AWS) to support our growth!
FINXFLO is a MAS regulated crypto brokerage designed to help traders access the best prices with an unparalleled level of transparency and efficiency.
The role will be broad, fast-paced and always interesting, working directly alongside the Head of Data and Analytics on the overall process and data infrastructure of the group. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding business within an exciting new industry.
In short, what you will be doing:
- Creating and Maintaining S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, SQL and Athena Data Stores on AWS
- Defining the technical architecture of the Data Platform
- Ensuring data roles and permissions are in compliance with company and industry best practices and procedures
- Provide Technology and Business User support to data tools
- Administering access to reporting tools such as Power BI and Quicksight
What you need to bring along:
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with one of AWS, GCP or Azure in a Data Engineering, Architecture or Platform Capacity
- AWS Database and Data Analytics Speciality Certifications
- Ability to take a warehouse or pipeline centric approach depending on the project needs
- Python, Java or similar programming languages would be a plus
Why join FINXFLO?
- Be at the forefront of a fast-growing start-up in an exciting sector. FINXFLO’s innovative platform combines the CeFi and DeFi ecosystems to produce the ultimate product. You’ll play a crucial role on the growth of the revolutionary product that will become a key platform behind the success of the businesses in the region.
- Generous Benefits and Perks. We understand benefits and perks matter to individual. With that, we have an irresistible benefits and perks that you cannot resist.
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight knit team where everyone grows together. We’ll continuously work with you to refine your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses to further your personal and career development