- Data Analyst/Data Scientist Wanted
- Great Daily Rate $$
- Parramatta location with a large innovative organisation
Great opportunity to work for NSW State Government and gain exceptional knowledge and experience, which could fast-track your career.
Aurec Recruitment is looking for a motivated and talented Mid-Expert level Data Analyst/Data Scientist to work within the NSW State Government on a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Writing SQL and or Python scripts to transform data from external systems into a common data model.
- Recommending changes to the common data model.
- Documenting the transformation rules used.
- Interacting with suppliers of data for progressive improvement in the data sets.
- Contributing to the development of data analytic and data science capabilities of the business
- Consistently producing high-quality work in timely manner that meets deadlines
- Communicating findings through reports, briefings, presentations and data visualisation
What you will possess
- Degree qualified + 3-5 years data/development experience; or 5-8 years experience.
- Expert SQL skills (this will be tested in the interview).
- Competent Python skills (this will be tested in the interview).
- Must be able to write Technical Documentation (this will be tested in the interview).
- Ability to solve problems & strong business acumen!
- Strong Technical skills and Soft skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and submit your resume as MS Word Doc.
For more information please contact Grace Thapa at gthapa AT aurec DOT com