Safety Data / Incident Analyst
Talent International is working in partnership with a government transport department to assist in sourcing an experienced Saftey Data Analyst
on a 6 month contract with likely extension.
You Will manage the collection, coding, validation and analysis of incident data and report on safety and operational performance to both internal and external stakeholders.
To Be Successful In This Role / Key Requirements
- Prior Data Analysis experience in Safety / Incident performance reporting & analytics
- 3+ Years reporting experience
- Power BI & Tableau - Desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or equivalent extensive experience in technical, statistical and predictive analysis.
- In depth data management skills with proven experience in data analysis and report writing.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now
! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: This role requires full Australian working rights. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.