Data Scientist - Technologies & Platforms (m/f/d)
Bilfinger Digital Next GmbH is an internationally operating technology start-up headquartered in Heidelberg. By the unique combination of state-of-the-art technologies in the field of IIoT (e.g. AI, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning or Digital Twin) and market knowledge of many years we develop innovative, data-driven business models to support our customers in the process industry in their digital transformation. Our company consists of skilled experts from the fields of IT, OT, Software Engineering, Data Science, Consulting and Business Development.
You are enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial start-up environment at the frontier of digital transformation and are willing to drive new initiatives? Join our team and become the next #digitalfrontrunner.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Data exploration and analysis, development and operation of ML-models and algorithms in the course of customer projects
- Support our consultants with you knowledge of data science methods and drive new innovative solutions in customer projects
- Contribution to the constant improvement of our methods and tech-stack
Academic degree in a quantitative discipline like Computer or Data Science, Engineering, Economics, Physics etc.
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of Data Analytics and/or Data Science
- Strong Python knowledge and corresponding programming skills
- Familiarity with common ML-frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc. and first practical experience with Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Object Detection is a plus
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Azure as well as initial practical experience with MLOps tools and processes
- Analytical thinking and an accurate and structured working style as well as an eye for details and synergies
- Ability to perform at the highest level even under demanding conditions
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at different levels of the organization (German and English)
- Proactive thinking and the flexibility to deal with different cultures and attitudes
- Strong affinity with software tools and scripts
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering more than just the standard benefits:
Attractive, innovative and friendly working environment to grow with a successful start-u
- Professionally challenging work as well as steep learning curve because of a large number of innovative projects
- Great office right nearby Heidelberg train station (Heidelberg Bahnstadt)
- Training and development opportunities, team events
- Flexible working concept – flexible working hours and work place
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
For further information please contact Ms. Laura Schulz / Telephone +49 621 459 2601.
IT/Digitalization | Bilfinger Digital Next | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Information Technology & Services