Do you want to drive valuable business insights through analytics?
Nets is looking for a Financial Data Analyst to help establish a digital data hub in Group Finance.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. And the question is, what powers you at work?
In this role you’ll be part of Group Financial Planning and Analysis working across the Nets Group. Group FP&A is part of Group Finance including 95 FTEs and covers Group FP&A, Finance Group Technology, Group Accounting & Controlling and ERP area. Group FP&A plays a crucial part in driving forecasting, analysis and reporting within Nets, and this role will help establish a best-in-class financial analytics hub within Group Finance.
You’ll be powering a more insightful tomorrow
As Financial Data Analyst you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop and drive Group Finance’s agenda to establish a best-in-class financial analytics approach
- Drive automation of collection, compilation and analysis of internal/external data across a broad spectrum of sources
- Constant drive to improve methodologies and processes around reporting / analysis including non-financial topics
- Develop tool to monitor and track performance to plan vis-a-vis underlying value drivers
- Enhance Nets Financial performance through the analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances and trends
- Partner up with stakeholders across both Group Functions and Business units
You will report to the Head of Group FP&A, and the role will be based in Nets HQ in Ballerup, Copenhagen.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed – we seek an individual with talent, ambition and passion!
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and their personal growth.
Your qualifications include and professional background include:
- 3-5 years of experience as analyst where working with financial analysis and modelling
- Strong toolbox across both technical and financial areas including data analytics, economics, predictive analytics/machine learning, algorithms development and basic programming
- Ability to turn analysis into user-friendly visualizations using analytics software (PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud etc.)
- Commercial and business mindset for driving analysis – you understand a business and know how to use numbers and data to create value
- Ability to influence strategic direction setting through analysis
- You have a highly developed analytical mind allowing you to think critically and solve challenges while being mindful of the balance between going to deep or to high
- You have a constant desire to learn and challenge the established
- A natural result-oriented self-starter with a pro-active approach, engaging yourself in reaching your targets
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- A relevant higher education, such as M.Sc. in finance, economics, statistics or a tech/business combination
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV latest 10.02.2021, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Magnus Barnell on email@example.com or +45 2948 2906
Also, you can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
In Nets, we conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.