J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to provide computing and consulting services for government and commercial entities. Our services improve Information System networking performance and compliance, and protect electronic assets from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to receive consideration for the following position.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and full scope polygraph.
The team shall use a tracking system to track all tasks and user stories; use a Sponsor approved tracking system; form a Scrum team to provide status updates to the Sponsor’s Project Manager; deliver the development requirements as requested by the Sponsor and deliver information security accreditation requirements as requested by the Sponsor.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with customers to understand and anticipate changing needs and requirements; anticipate substantive questions, and formulate qualitative and quantitative research designs to answer them
- Demonstrated experience identifying and extracting data from multiple sources
- Demonstrated experience applying qualitative and quantitative methods to the analysis of data
- Demonstrated experience highlighting key issues and relationships from a base of information
- Demonstrated experience relating and comparing data from different sources
- Demonstrated experience drawing conclusions supported by data
- Demonstrated experience distilling analyses into formats appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience describing the value and possible applications of analytical procedures to other data scientists, managers, and customers
- Demonstrated experience using statistical concepts and methods with a background in quantitatively rigorous fields such as data science, mathematics, computer science, econometrics, and engineering
- Demonstrated experience creating and applying advanced algorithms and models to solve analytic problems
- Demonstrated experience managing and transforming structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrated experience programming with Python or R core functionality
- Demonstrated experience using applicable libraries and packages for data transformations, statistical analysis, visualization, and machine learning
- Demonstrated ability to interact and transform information from database tables using SQL
- Demonstrated experience building Tableau dashboards
- Demonstrated experience with Databricks and Apache Spark
Applying for this Position
- Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to the job title and job ID)
- We will evaluate your submission, provide a response and an Employment Application as needed
- Complete and return the Employment Application promptly
- Receive updates as to the status of your application
J5 Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.