This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Data Scientists to join an MNC to help build their Asia Centre of Excellence and be part of a global team of almost 1, 000 IT Professionals.Responsibilities
- Define and build AI models into the products and offerings by collaborating with the Engineering and Product teams
- Lead the development of machine learning models and their production architecture
- Review and refine your work through collaboration within the Data Science Group to
- Lead and own the AI initiatives end to end for at least 2-3 products
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists, and be responsible for their work allocation and tracking
- Complement Product Owners in managing Data Science and Machine Learning Projects by working very closely him/her constantly feeding back updates and progress, raising critical impediments, risks, issues and changes associated with projects pre and post implementation
- Assisting in providing input to strategic priorities for the Data and Advanced Analytics team
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and arrive at conclusions based on findings.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning
- Experience with general purpose programming languages e.g., Python, R, SQL
- Experience leading multiple machine learning projects simultaneously
- Nice to have exposure to conversational AI, AI-based question-answering systems, and AI-based compliance and monitoring systems
- Nice to have exposure to MLOps pipelines and Kubeflow
- Knowledge of AWS / Azure
- Business domain knowledge is preferred
- Experience in matrix organization set-up with cross-border reporting lines.
- A passion for data, AI and machine learning
What's on Offer:
EA License: 20S0371Reg No: R1981018
- Work for one of the largest companies.
- Autonomy + Attractive Remuneration.
- Cutting edge projects.