We are seeking a skilled Data Scientist to join our Federal Government clients team on a long term engagement!
We are after people with a broad range of skills who can work with internal and external stakeholders/vendors to deliver outcomes for people across Australia. You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team and working on-site at the Canberra City office.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Extract and transform data for use in data analysis, visualisation, and statistical modelling
- Deliver sound quantitative solutions with enterprise analysis, and data mining tools
- Design and build analytical and predictive models
- Recommend new internal and external sources of data and information, and methods, to improve analyses, and demonstrate their likely benefits and challenges
- Assist users in understanding various components of analytical systems during data reconciliation and delivery of self-serve solutions
Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years' experience working in Data and Statistical Analysis, working with data modelling
- Demonstrably strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to understand the commercial impact of data on a stakeholders
- Strong technical skills in programming languages such as; R, Python, SQL
- Experience working with Azure cloud-based data technologies
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential with confidence in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
Australian Citizenship required / Baseline Clearance preferred
To be considered for these roles, respond to this advertisement or contact SAUL at AUREC on 02 5109 0912