FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
FullStack is looking to hire several highly motivated Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. As an AI Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing machine learning algorithms and models to solve complex problems and improve business outcomes. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams and executive leadership to design and deploy scalable and efficient AI models.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test machine learning algorithms and models.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify patterns and trends.
- Implement and optimize models in production environments.
- Develop and maintain documentation on machine learning models and processes.
- Stay current with new developments in machine learning techniques and frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into AI solutions.
- Identify and address issues that may arise during development and deployment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, R, or Java.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools such as Pandas, NumPy, or Matplotlib.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling and inference techniques.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays).
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% match.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
If you are a skilled AI Machine Learning Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice .