COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
As an analytics professional, you will be part of a team that has enterprise-wide responsibility for optimizing decision-making through the use of advanced analytical models, driving insight to establish consistent and predictable process execution, identifying performance and process health, and focusing resources on the most critical issues driving effective cross-organizational solutions. Will include interaction with data scientists who develop supporting algorithms.
Specific analytic responsibilities for this position will include:
- Experience with parts of the data analytics pipeline, such as data collection, wrangling, cleaning, analysis, visualization, presentation
- Solve complex challenges involving data modeling, scenario creation, risk analysis, data mining/validation, and development of business rules to guide technology development.
- Document requirements, designs and detailed technical specifications, training materials, operating instructions, and test plans to support development of predictive analytic solutions.
- Partner with business & technical experts to identify analytic opportunities and define requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to relate process and data to insightful action
- Incorporate new technology capability into design development.
Some travel may be a required, as needed, up to 10%.
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years
of professional experience.What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Analytics/Data Science, Mathematics, Business, or related field.
- Experience in Operations, Sustainment/Aftermarket, or Finance.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Experience with programming languages and tools for data manipulation and statistical analysis
- MBA, Data Science Masters, or Masters in related field
- Experienced with analytics visualizations
- Experience with scoping problems
- Experience designing / writing functionality requirements
- Experience with data modeling
- Familiarity in incorporating new technology capability into design development
- Effective problem-solving skills demonstrated through related work experience
- Strong communication skills
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: