Are you a dynamic, self-driven team player, eager to take on challenges? Want to be involved in creating and developing data analytics in a global company? Would you like to participate in shaping and delivering digital transformation roadmap?
If it sounds like you, then why don’t you join Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health?
We are looking for an ambitious data science practitioner who would help us to create data analytics hub as part of the Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team to support our long-term strategy to become #1 in brain health.The purpose of the role
Global Data Analyst is responsible for co-creating and developing global data analytics in Lundbeck, generating ideas, and suggesting the best use of data to identify trends, patterns, issues and concerns that should be highlighted to Business Leaders. Understanding Procurement & Finance processes and policies, as well as knowing leading market practices are the keys to succeed in this role. Strong communication skills will help to succeed in this role, as far as Global Data Analyst will build relationships with Procurement & Finance organizations at all levels and liaise with partners or senior stakeholders (including Executive Management) in some instances. The person is also responsible for choosing, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors, and advising on solutions. The job involves creating and delivering presentations and advising on changes and improvements. In addition to the above and as the next step, the Global Data Analyst is expected to automate the analytics process using tools available in Lundbeck and/or the market.Meet the team
Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team focuses on delivering system and process transformation projects to support Lundbeck in executing the long-term strategy. Global Data Analyst will very closely collaborate with Process Owners and Agile Transformation Team to synergize on accelerating the successful implementations.What is the challenge?
What you bring to the team as competencies and experience
- Taking an active part in co-creation of global data analytics in Lundbeck, generating ideas and suggesting the best use of data to identify trends, patterns, issues and concerns that should be highlighted to Business Leaders
- Taking an active part in developing a new scalable, enterprise- and mass-data ready software product based on SAP cloud technology: SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Create actionable KPIs and apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, to generate cutting edge insights for clients
- Participating in GBS, Procurement & Finance Leadership meetings to present the reports and discuss the way forward based on the data
- Actively participating or leading local and global projects within Procurement & Finance data analytics and reporting areas
- Being responsible for the quality of reporting
- Analyzing appropriate data and preparing periodical reports based on business needs
- Distributing reports or communicating in the agreed way
- Verifying the data used in the reports, and cooperating closely with the SMEs to ensure high data quality
- Using continuous improvement in every aspect of the job, automate reports where possible
Our promise to you
- University degree in Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Extensive experience in reporting and analytics field including dashboards creation, data interpretation and presenting data insights to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, Concur, VIM and procurement & finance processes would be an asset;
- Experience in leading data analytics projects;
- Business acumen, as well as global and cultural awareness;
- Experience in senior stakeholder management;
- Advanced Microsoft suite knowledge and experience, especially advanced excel skills (other analytical tools would be an asset);
- Experience with mathematics & statistics;
- Experience and/or drive to manage data analytics teams;
- English at C1 level
- Strong attention to detail and data quality and a strong drive to use data to answer business questions
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Self-driven and independent
- CI mindset and ‘can-do’ attitude
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Cafeteria program
- Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
and more!About Us
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of neuroscience research. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.Learn More About Lundbeck
See who we are and how we work | About Lundbeck GBS KrakowAbout Our Recruitment Process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.