MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Econometrics),
- an analytical problem-solver,
- comfortable working across all different data types,
- a candidate proficient in using Excel and open to work in new applications or tools in the domain of improvements,
- English speaker,
- Experience with or willingness to learn VBA/macros/Power BI would be an asset,
- Expected working hours 20-30 per week.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Paid internship in a hybrid mode for 6 months with a possibility to be prolonged to 12 months.
- Our company offers you a new perspective! Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
- We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
- With new technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Be part of and support metric-driven culture in Illicit Trade Prevention Program
- Co-lead projects and efficiency initiatives – provide organizational and analytical support,
- Design and build quality reports and dashboards in BI platforms (Power BI)
- Configure and maintain existing BI solutions
- Perform data analysis-to-insight. Break down problems, execute deep-dives and generate findings which are translated into clear output and business value
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance within large datasets. Ensure efficient data extraction and data loads required in the project
- Examine and interpret data, communicate and present on technical information with non-technical business partners
- Cooperate with business teams to understand key priorities, drivers and hypotheses
- Support accurate analyses of processes as well as applying new technology for process identification & discovery
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.