This position will report to the VP of Quality & Expansion and will support all areas of QA; Apparel; Footwear; Accessories and Home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support organizational requirements by reviewing and managing data to support QA leadership and teams for analysis across all divisions; brands and countries of production. Ensuring the ability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Extract critical data points for the purpose of developing analysis and reporting capabilities; and continuously monitoring performance to identify improvements to ensure ongoing business intelligence, data accuracy, improved quality performance and globally aligned process validation at the associate and vendor/factory level.
- Management; posting and/or distribution of reporting as defined or required.
- Work closely with QA Leaders to prioritize business and information needs.
- Management of and ongoing administration of visual mapping of factory and associate locations across divisions to enable appropriate workload allocation and rotation.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments or projects.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Degree or Diploma holder
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Relevant working experience in the Quality Assurance/Auditing field
- Highly advanced abilities with Access; Excel software or similar data manipulation tools
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Result oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Committed to continuous learning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work with all levels of people
- Good team player