Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling and business analysis skills to manage and manipulate high volume data from a variety of sources and able to identify business opportunities from the insights and predictions that result from that analysis. Collates, models, interprets and analyses data, explains variances and trends and recommends business opportunities from that analysis. Works on and off the cloud.
- Under supervision , applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling and business analysis skills to manage and manipulate complex high volume data from a variety of sources.
- Analyzes large quantities of data and presents insights and predictions. Works with senior team members to present the insights in line with business opportunities.
- Identifies unique opportunities to collect new data.
- Generates algorithms and creates computer models.
- Collaborates with database engineers and other scientists
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.