Country: SpainWHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCIB (Regulatory and Compliance) is looking for an DATA ANALYST DEVELOPER, based in our MALAGA office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander CIB (www.santandercib.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Santander CIB)
is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture, and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Data Analyst Developer
you will analyze and solve the incidents that have occurred in our production processes so that we can ensure that we do not have any breaches with the regulator. In addition, you will participate in the design of the solutions and software to cover the required functionalities.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Manage requests to other production support teams.
- Support functions, incident resolution and maintenance.
- Develop the required specifications, through the delivery of services and technical components required for its operation with a view of your own development and its integration with other teams and systems.
- Document the solutions in JIRA, Confluence, ALM…
- Certify your delivery and its integration with other components, designing and performing the relevant test to ensure the quality of your team delivery.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge in the skills required, or academic background: Science Computer, Maths or equivalent.
- Hard skills:
- Java, spark, scala.
- APIs, Microservices.
- Continuous Integration (Git, GitHub, Jenkins).
- Basics of Cloud computing (Google, Docker).
- Basics of cybersecurity & Quality (Kiuwan, sonar…).
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge of Treasury/Financial products.
- Ability to understand requirements from business analyst.
- Interest in new technologies and programming languages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on
- Availability to perform different work shifts and not be afraid to work in stressful environments.
- Time availability related to support and maintenance tasks.