Permanent | Hybrid 1 - 3 days in office | 45,000 - Hampshire
We are working alongside a growing business based in Hampshire, their business has been noticed by global conglomerates as a pioneer in their space. Their products and services have been designed to help massive corporations make informed cost cutting decisions by incorporating new sustainable solutions with the help of their innovative tech, they take a deep dive into a companies data to identify areas for improvement whilst meeting an enivonrmental need. One of their products is in a niche of its own and can be deployed anywhere in the world.
They are looking to bring in a Junior Analytics professional who has sufficient commercial experience. As the company functions as a startup, you will be working in a slightly unstrucutred environment within a small team of engineers to help support the production, design and development of new innovative products and software solutions for their growing client base. This is a growing business and the role is very much open to the right person who wants to incorporate new ideas/ fresh thinking and perspective to further grow the companies products/ services.Junior Analytics Engineer Day-to-day Responsibilities Will Include
Key Requirements For The Data Scientist
- Conceptualising and assisting in the development of new features within the product ecosystem.
- Creating Data Models.
- Research/ analysis techniques to extract data insights for development.
- Finding smart solutions to unique customer analytical challenges.
- Designing accessible but rich data visualisations and calculation tools for web applications.
- Communicating key findings to internal and management and team members
- 1+ years experience in a similar role/ Data science dealing with big data sets.
- A background in STEM subjects (PhD or masters preferred).
- Experience with Python or other equivalent scripting languages.
- You have a strong understanding of how to manipulate and interpret data.
- Experience developing quantitative simulations of real-world physical objects and scenarios.
The company has some great benefits as well from pension and private medical aid to shares in the business.