Who we are:
Everyday hundreds of thousands of dollars, or more, are lost because of cybersecurity breaches, compromised data, and the wrong people accessing sensitive information. Here is your chance to be part of the solution to catch and respond to breaches before they are weaponized.
Mimoto takes a radically different approach to cybersecurity. Through its patent-pending ML technology, it recognizes deviations in behavior to identify anomalous or malicious activity, then takes real-time automated enforcement actions. This enables it to detect active breaches, many of which aren’t caught by legacy solutions.
About the role:
The Mimoto team is taking on complex data problems and you play an integral part in the solution. This role will be within the engineering group at Mimoto.
We are looking for a full-time, Data Scientist to:
- Design, build, and test production-level statistical test and machine learning models to support our product
- Effectively communicate actionable insights to the engineering group
- Collaborate with developers to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve our engineering culture, including practices and processes
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 1+ year working in a deliverable-driven environment
- Understanding of data modeling and statistical analysis techniques, including hypothesis testing, model evaluation, inference statistics and classification algorithms
- Experience working with time series data is preferred
- Programming skills in python and R
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Keen attention to detail
- You have a passion for building new applications and systems and can effectively communicate what you do.
- You follow emerging technologies. You are curious about “what’s next” in our field, and you are excited to integrate those concepts into the future of our platform.
- You are a problem-solver. You enjoy collaborating across a team and are curious to dig into any problem that comes your way.
- You are eager to learn. Willing to take risks. Startups are hard, but you are eager to learn so that you can put yourself, your team, and the company in a position to keep growing
Culture is more than just a buzzword or an afterthought. It’s core to who we are. It influences how we work and how we interact with others. People that have the above qualities tend to thrive in our environment.
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Multiple medical, dental and vision options
- Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including election day
- Monthly Mimoto Cares deliveries– grocery gift cards, etc
Mimoto is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or genetics, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.