At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered bots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We are a cashflow positive startup that has been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, Plug and Play and the F10 in and are currently situated in the Generali Innovation Garage in Adliswil, Zurich.
Our current esteemed clients include companies in multiple domain across Europe & UK such as AfterPay, SIX Group, Generali Switzerland, PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead Group, LNER among others with our focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
Spread across three office locations with hardhearted in Switzerland, we are a team of over 50 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
We are looking for a full-time Data Scientist for our Bangalore office. As an integral part of the team, you will work within multi-disciplinary teams and with external collaborators to identify opportunities for leveraging data, developing proof-of-value prototypes and implementing data science solutions that solve R&D enterprise level problems in banking, finance and insurance industry.Role & Responsibilities:
- The data scientist will be responsible for design and development of deep learning models based on unstructured and Structured Data.
- Will deploy deep learning techniques in Identifying meaningful insights from large data.
- Design and develop software modules that perform data ingest, data transform, and analytics tasks.
- Develop applications involving deep learning and NLP.
- Timely deliver solutions as required after several rounds of customization.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of the Model solutions during the deployments.
- Experience need to be 2 to 5 Years in the field of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP and Data Science.
- Experience working in NLP Algorithms and Techniques.
- Hands on experience in deep learning and applications of machine learning.
- Hands on experience in building and implementing advanced statistical analysis and machine learning and data mining.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of Computer Science.
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement
- State-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun