Our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient, and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
A fundamental corner stone for this vision is to enable a consistent, reliable, and standardized monitoring, observability, and telemetry platform. The platform will enable events, logs, metrics, traces, and alerts to make machine and application data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone.
To that end, we are seeking an experienced Data Engineer and Analyst to work in the Monitoring, Observability, and Telemetry product organization that will support JP Morgan Chase's four cloud strategy. The platform will support telemetry across the private cloud ecosystem, called Gaia Cloud, and the public clouds Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure.
- Analyze and transform the Gaia Telemetry product/platform data into insights that drive business value
- Identify trends to support executive and platform decisions through data visualization and data modelling
- Automate data collection for billing (outgoing) and providing analytics and consumption insights on the month-to-month billing data
- Analyze and transform the billing (incoming) into insights and opportunities for cost reduction
- Work closely with telemetry leadership team to determine analytics needs and drive delivery
- Develop key performance metrics tied to our transformation and KPI's and effectively communicate monthly progress
- Proactively analyze trends, research issues, and respond to inquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, or related majors
- 8+ years of related experience (e.g., Financial Planning, Data Analysis). Technology or digital experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to influence and gain trust of executive management
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed and rapidly change environment
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills essential
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and senior management
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to Utilize analytical tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Jupyter Notebook, PowerBi, Alteryx, and Excel
- Working knowledge of Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Keras
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans