Niro's mission is to enable internet platforms to become fintechs. Niro allows any consumer internet platform to become a provider of competitive, frictionless and innovative credit or other financial products, thereby helping the platform drive user engagement, increase revenue and profitability, and strengthen user loyalty.
What this means is that we will be occupying real estate on large consumer platforms (think Swiggy, Uber etc.), and offering fintech products and services on such platforms.
To be successful in our mission, it is very important for us to be able to:
- Build and manage products that delight our platform partners, since our mission is to help them drive stronger relationships with their users
- Build and manage products that delight end-users, because ultimately their experience with us reflects on our platform partners
- Build and manage a technology platform that enables us to achieve the above, and to do so at meaningful scale
And to achieve all of this, we must continue to function as a Product-led company. To this end, we're looking for a high-calibre Product Data Analyst (PDA) to join us in our ongoing and exciting journey.
The PDA's Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Serve as a shared leader and resource for the Product team (Senior Product Managers and Product Managers) and broader company stakeholders for all substantial data analysis, insights and ad hoc queries
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and adviser on the infrastructure, tools, process, etc. needed to store, manage and access data required to run the business
- Lead substantial data analysis efforts on behalf internal Product and other senior stakeholders as required, using the above infrastructure or manually (as the company scales)
- Use the infrastructure and analysis from above to deliver meaningful, user-friendly and actionable insights to help drive critical business decision-making
- Lead the assessment, acquisition and/or implementation of any external tools or services required to achieve the above goals or address broader company data-related use cases
You will likely have (as much as possible of the below):
- 2+ years' experience in data analysis in a tech product environment, ideally (but not required) in fintech
- Tangible examples of work using raw data to deliver meaningful analysis and insights materially impacting company KPIs
- Familiarity with external ecosystem of tools and services available ('what good looks like') and some level of comfort thinking through 'buy vs build' and implementation/integration implications
- Passion for diving into, thinking through and addressing complex data problems; and for using data-driven insights to help materially scale a company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including ability to appropriately tailor analysis and presentations to different audiences (e.g., dashboard demo vs spreadsheet funnel data analysis vs insights from a complex analysis presented to Product or senior stakeholder group)
- Ability to effectively manage varied internal and external stakeholders
- Highly numerate; obsessively organized and detail-oriented
- Pedigree education and/or tech brand name work experience
Why you should join us?
- Opportunity to work on building exciting fintech products for the next 100/150 Million users for Bharat.
- 0-1 Velocity
- Exponential learning
- Kickass tech/product/design teams
- Uncapped leave
- Top compensation
- Generous ESOPs with no nasty clauses
- Learning wallet to upgrade your skills
- Get the device of your choice
- Best insurance policy