Working in the middle office of a successful investment management company, my client is looking for a Reporting Data Analyst / Developer to apply strong programming skills (particularly R / Python) and to manage the analysis of large amounts of data. This role requires a proven ability to understand key concepts and to effectively communicate technical concepts and to display strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills.
- Implementation and ongoing responsibilities of client reporting solutions and process automation, including delivering data extracts, reports and supporting workflows
- Enhancing and standardizing client reporting to deliver efficiency through automation
- Co-ordinate with responsible functions to ensure that reporting data is accurate
- Delivering/governing appropriate solutions and integrating cross-technology solutions
- Maintaining up to date documentation in line with internal requirements of new / existing code, data flows and reports.
- Related experience of client reporting projects, gained either in an asset manager or working for a client reporting software vendor
- An understanding of client reporting content and data, including understanding basic financial metrics, instruments, and performance
- Strong knowledge and use of databases i.e. SQL queries and scripting, or other Data Warehouse offerings
- Good knowledge of any other programming language such as Python, R or C# is advantageous.
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.