Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Data AnalystPRIMARY PURPOSE
To collect, analyze and report data; to be responsible for the data integrity; and to generate reports verifying and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles data; prepares and distributes reports; and analyzes results.
- Ensures data integrity; develops and produces reports utilized in measuring data accuracy.
- May assist in the completion of appropriate client set-up and maintenance (parameter) forms.
- Supports internal and external users including reports, installation, screen, etc.
- Creates exception reports to identify fields of incorrect data.
- Generates custom reports for internal and external client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.Experience
Five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Two (2) years of query and report writing experience strongly preferred.Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of query and report writing
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.Mental:
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlinesPhysical:
Computer keyboarding, travel as requiredAuditory/Visual:
Hearing, vision and talkingNOTE:
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.