Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Developing processing methods and algorithms for sorting massive amounts of real time and archived intelligence data feeds for rapid decision making in sensor to shooter applications.
- Developing methods for automated triage of the data with recommended actions prioritized based on ML and other techniques.
- Developing processing applications for real time exploitation of hyper spectral, radar, LIDAR, VNIR-LWIR video and other imagery types.
- Optimizing processing code for maximum efficiency and shortest latency when training and implementing ML code.
- Developing interfaces and workflows for data from multiple data source types.
- Working with machine learning (ML) engineers, developing models and software, familiarity with data structures, data and image analytics algorithms, data complexity and computer architectures.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- MS degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience/expertise applying mathematic principles via scientific computing solutions (e.g., NumPy, SciPy, MatPlotLib, MATLAB)
- Experience/expertise designing, developing and implementing NN (Neural Networks), CNN (Convolutional Neural Networks), SVM (Support Vector Machines)
- Experience/expertise with ML libraries/tools (e.g., scikit-learn, Theano, H2O, TensorFlow, YOLO, Shogun)
- Experience/expertise with various programming/scripting languages and environments (e.g., C, C++, C#/.NET, Python, Anaconda, XML, Java, Open CV, SQL, Hadoop)
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.