Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 10 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer...
- Visa support
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Cloud-based company
- Dog-friendly office
- Beer Fridays and local and international get-togethers - right after Work from Home policy is over.
Our Product and Technology team is autonomous and co-functional, operating in an agile environment focusing on customers. Our engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and analysts target outcomes rather than outputs, using OKRs to deliver our vision.
Want to be a part of an organization where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/d) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in Madrid. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Implement the source of truth in a data driven company with billions of events and millions of transactions coming from a variety of products deployed across the globe
- Be involved in the implementation of Data Lake systems using AWS services: S3, EMR, EC2, Glue, Kinesis, Athena, etc.
- Implement services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Be part of large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
- Become a valuable part of a team of highly-skilled engineers dedicated to integrating the various sources of data needed for analytical purposes
We are a match if you have...
- Proven hands-on experience in (Data-)Engineering
- Proven experience in development ETL, data flows and processing Data at scale
- Experience in implementing services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Experience with Python, Scala and/or Java
- Experience with of Spark, Flink, MapReduce/Hadoop
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Agile mindset, enthusiasm and passion to design/develop data-driven products
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.Any questions? Get in touch with Viktoria today:
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.