Data Analyst within Model development team
Your Quantitative Analysis could make a difference in sustaining our business and products that support our customers every day? What if your knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm would contribute directly to the success of a global company?
Making a difference
- You will extract and select data from various data sources, process and arrange into datasets to be used in model development
- You will work independently and as part of the model development team to support model developers with the data preparation, cleaning, and other data processing tasks during model development
- You will test the data quality in terms of accuracy, completeness, reliability, relevance, and the appropriate timeliness
- You will support model development and implementation with testing in various technical systems and environments
- You will document the data sources and quality according to the company standards and discuss the outcomes with the stakeholders (model developers, business, model validation, IT, and other internal functions)
You will be working in an international team of professionals that have a true passion for what they do. The decisions made in this team will impact the company at every level and we rely on the expertise of this dedicated team to make these decisions. DLL is an IRB bank with a unique combination of great opportunities, short reporting lines and broad responsibilities. We rely on dedicated teams of specialists, from data collection to modelling, validation to model usage support. Collaboration is the way we can achieve our goals and ambitions, together through diversity and inclusion we will become better at what we do.
Models in general and Model development are the backbone of our business. It will help us to create a stable, sustainable growth and to remain complaint with the latest regulations.
The work you do will impact your team, DLL, our stakeholders, internal and external, and, most importantly our clients.
It is important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Data Science, Econometrics or another quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated experience with statistics and data science
- Experience with extracting data from various databases and analyzing large data sets to extract useful business insights
- Familiarity with Python, SQL, Excel-VBA, Power BI, cloud platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a comparable environment.
Partnering for a better world
At DLL we believe that your wellbeing is important and that every member contributes directly to our success. We are a multicultural and inclusive organization with members from all backgrounds and offices in more than 35 countries. We are passionate about what we do and believe that working together makes us better. Check out our website to find out more about us!
DLL believes sustainability is essential to long-term success, for our partners, our business and our world. We are committed to helping our partners meet today’s needs in ways that will not compromise the needs of future generations. While upholding high ethical standards in how we do business, we respect our planet’s resources through innovative financing. Check out our Website on Corporate Responsibility.
We support communities where we operate by offering financial services, expertise, manpower, in-kind contributions and more. In emerging countries, we help develop and improve access to local financial infrastructures for low-income entrepreneurs by offering Micro Leasing Advisory Services.
Also, DLL has a long and rich history, which started in 1969. Since then, DLL has grown to a, more than, 35 Billion Euro company and continues to be at the forefront of innovation. Just have a look at the awards we have won.
Do you want to be a better version of yourself? Then we would love to help you by focusing on your development and growth and help you learn every day. We will help you exceed your own expectations and will provide you with opportunities to achieve your personal goals.
Some of the things you can expect from us are:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
Are you the one we are looking for, are you ready to join DLL as a Data Analyst and are you ready to make a difference to yourself, our customers and the community? We look forward to receiving your application.
Good to know
- Click on “Apply for this job” at the bottom of this page
- The deadline for your application is August 28th
- The selection process may include an individual assessment
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at DLL
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become better.
- For more information, you can contact Gareth Jones, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com