Are you passionate about digital services and how they can be made better and more relevant through data & insights? Do you want to be part of a team of analysts working towards that goal? This is an opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our amazing team.
I am Alexander Bergqvist, and I am Head of Traffic and Product insights.
Your next Challenge?
C More is one of the fastest growing streaming services in the Nordic region with high-quality content in sports, locally produced drama, international films & series, and children's content. We aim to be the leading local streaming service within the next few years, and the key to this will be in understanding our users and what inspires them to come to us for their entertainment needs.
The team you will be working in is part of the business unit whose responsibility it is to grow our customer base by leveraging content to inspire potential new- and existing users. The analytics team assist in this by providing the organization with insights and data that lead to a more relevant service and help us take more data driven decisions.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Work with clustering and segmentation of users
- Support CX with customer journey analysis and communication
- Collaborate with other teams to automate analytics and data feeds
- Predictive analysis
- Answer ad hoc questions, large and small, but also to run larger analysis projects together with other specialist teams
- Contribute to raising competence and developing our analysis methods within the team and but also other teams.
Who are you?
- We think you are an independent, communicative, and analytical person with a focus on delivering insights.
- You want your analyzes and insights to contribute to better customer communication and drive business goals.
- You will have the responsibility running your own processes and the opportunity to work creatively with data analysis, together with different business units.
- To succeed in the role, you should be excited about understanding user experiences and how they can be optimized.
- You are used to presenting your insights in speech and writing and working independently as well as with others. We believe that collaboration is important to achieve the best results and to develop.
- You are responsible and delivering on time and with high quality is a matter of course.
- You should have academic education in statistics, mathematical statistics or have developed your skills though experience in similar roles.
- 3-4 years of experience of working with analysis of large amounts of data, but we attach great importance to personal qualities and the will to develop.
- good knowledge of SQL and preferably also have worked in R or Python and not least have the will to continue to develop your knowledge.
- You are also comfortable using Power Point to present your analyzes.
- We also work with tools such as Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Tableau & Google Cloud Platform so experience in these is beneficial.
If you want to be a part of our team of analysts, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to find out more, feel free to contact our team Alexander Bergqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2021-08-20.
Welcome to Telia Company – Home to your next big opportunity!