Welcome to Natus Medical Incorporated:
We’re the leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for a range of specialities, including new-born care, neurology, sleep, hearing and balance markets. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions. Our Irish base in Gort, Co. Galway, manufacture and distribute a range of medical device products used in the diagnosis of human neurological disorders.
“The success of our company depends on our employees. This is where you come in”
We have a fantastic new position open for Global Operations Data Analyst. This role will help our Global Operations team become more successful by keeping them informed, supporting accurate forecasting and helping them identify opportunities to increase efficiencies. You will supporting this team by providing insightful actionable data outputs to function leaders.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Health Insurance, pension & income protection cover
- Educational assistance
- Active Sports and Social Club
In this position you will:
- Analyse business data to understand issues, trends, and patterns with a focus on product availability, improving the customer experience and cost reduction.
- Identify issues, participate in the development and implementation of supply chain solutions, support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Participate in various internal and cross functional projects focused on improving processes and increasing productivity
- Build strong relationships with the team to identify and rectify key issues and challenges and provide analysis and insight that will add value to the team and wider business.
- Build partnerships with cross-functional teams to improve and standardise processes, improve availability and drive efficiencies globally.
- Work closely with the financial planning team to provide trending analysis to support quality decision making across the team.
- Co-ordinate with logistics, demand and production planning teams to deliver continuous improvement,
- Develop and automate where possible the generation and delivery of frequently used KPI reports
- Work with IT and BI teams to build effective, accurate and value-adding reports and analytics.
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in forecasting, strategic analysis, planning and analytics
- Experiences working in operations or supply chain management
- Excellent PC skills and systems knowledge (MS Office essential, Oracle EBS, Agile, Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with Power BI and OBIEE
- Goal orientated with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organise and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, innovative and creative in attitudes to all issues and areas of the business
- Excellent team player and willing to interact with internal teams, suppliers and freight carriers
Natus Medical Incorporated is an Equal Opportunities Employer