FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Marketing Data Analyst to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 6 months contract with potential for extension
Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and technical creativity, you will empower marketing leaders to quickly and accurately measure the impact of our initiatives. We're growing quickly, so you'll need to define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for delivering insights
to colleagues across the marketing organization.
This role specifically partners with our team that provides educational content to our customers. You will use data
to help us understand the impact these courses have on customer engagement, retention and revenue. You will also work with stakeholders to optimize the program. You'll be a phenomenal fit for this role have a strong bias towards action and enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics/data science fields
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Ability to measure the impact of marketing tactics like digital ads, emails and website experimentation on business results
- Understanding of Enterprise SAAS business models and metrics like Pipeline, MQLs, SQLs etc.
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, Mode, Looker etc.
- Experience translating data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.