Audience and Data Manager
At Budweiser Brewing Group, Challenge Accepted isn't just a phrase; it's an attitude!
That's because we're the world's largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona, and Budweiser.
We're a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We're inventive people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we're owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges, and push the boundaries of what's possible.
ABI is looking for a passionate Data and Audience specialist to be part of our business and unleash the power of the data in provide meaningful insights on audience, improving efficiency and effectiveness for our brands.
- Design and drive use of audience data to impact media strategies for brands based on overall objectives in partnership with internal media agency (DraftLine, our internal agency)
- PIXELS & TAXONOMY – Guide Tech team to ensure pixels are implemented correctly. Work with media, activation and strategy teams to ensure taxonomy correctly reflects ABI taxonomy, in addition to the correct audience taxonomy needed for reporting in automated dashboard tools.
- AUDIENCE SYNDICATION - push these audiences from the CDP or DSP Platforms to their respective destinations as directed by the audience request. The role needs to lead the team in terms of timing to make the audiences available and identify possible drops in Match rate.
- AUDIENCE CREATION - receive audience request from strategy and activation team, ideate best possible audience options that will drive performance (across both 1st party data and 3rd party data) develop audience in either CDP or working with the Data Science team for advanced audience targeting. Ensure data has populated. Investigate any ingestion issues if they arise.
- AUDIENCE ACTIVATION: ensure audiences are onboarded correctly across platforms (Facebook, Google Display, DSPs, etc) and monitor together with Measurement Analyst the performance of the audience versus cost. This position is going to have a key role to identify in-flight optimization opportunities.
- CAMPAIGN LEARNINGS: Lead the learning agenda from a data perspective. Analyze and communicate the performance and insights for the activated audiences, cataloging the learnings across brands and best practices
Experience and Skills Required:
- Practical experience in design, build and activate audiences across platforms is mandatory.
- Knowledge in 1P data capture (eg. website, apps, QR codes) and analytics from granular consumer level data (eg: Cookie, impression-level, UserID, etc).
- Experience in CDP/DMP segment building and activation is mandatory.
- Experience in work with Google Tag Manager (GTM) for setup and data collection.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Great Project Management skills, this role is responsible to coordinate the campaigns with brands,
- Measurement, Data Science and media teams to ensure the audiences are activated on timing.
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you'll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You'll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We're a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and
go after your goals. You'll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group, we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you've been waiting for, apply today!