about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a wholesale bank offering a full suite of financial services and capabilities around the world. With more than 80 years of history and a wide range of business units, our Client is the employer of choice for more than 35,000 people around the world.
about the role
- Perform KYC onboarding of new clients for Asia Pacific
- Collect all required KYC or regulatory documentation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure onboarding process are completed timely
- Perform ad-hoc name screening for requests received from regulators or enforcement agencies
- Assist Manager to mentor junior members within the team
Project Management (30%)
- Lead work streams by acting as a project lead/subject matter expert for small-scale initiatives
- Participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes
- Contribute to the implementation of new products, processes and operational efficiencies
- Develop and/or implement standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform analysis of key process drivers, root causes of operational issues, interpret findings and make recommendations
- Share ideas and transfer knowledge within the team and across the function
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of KYC/AML experience, with prior experience in Wholesale or Corporate Banking being a plus
- Possess prior project management experience or have been involved in process automation initiatives
- Advanced Excel skills, including VBA
- Experience in using Alteryx, Python or other RPA tools
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.