Get set for your next great career move!
- Brand & Marketing – Strategic Alliances
- Sydney CBD office, with flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement
- Be a part of Westpac’s supportive and inclusive team culture
How will I help?
You will be responsible for supporting and advising our Marketing partners on their customer targeted initiatives through direct marketing and digital channels and will strengthen Westpac’s information and analytical approach.
You will also be responsible for:
- Extracting, manipulating & analysing data for customer communications using Teradata SQL, together with running in-house campaign management tools
- Developing a detailed understanding of the Westpac databases, data structures and core analytical procedures
- Developing a high level of skill in the core software packages required to perform analysis
- Sharing relevant knowledge with others to encourage any mutual benefit across the team
- Presenting Optimisation results back to all stakeholders of the campaign, outlining key findings and suggestions for improvement
- Developing and presenting new options or opportunities for clients to leverage the data and capabilities of Data Analytics
- Suggesting/Making improvements through greater standardisation, speed, simplicity or automation of Analysis/Data or Campaign processes
- Demonstrating an understanding of client business objectives, recommending new or improved solutions based on client needs
- Completing and securing stakeholder sign-off for campaign data briefs
- Performing 'QA' for team analysts
- Maintaining documentation & contributing to the existing knowledge and process library documentation
- Providing analytical support and mentoring to other team members
- Maintaining a broad understanding of the products and services that Westpac provides
- Maintaining an awareness of developments in the marketplace relevant to the Westpac business
What’s in it for you?
We’re going through significant change, and this is an opportunity to work closely with our business through the next phase of transformation. You’ll play a significant part of the future of a business that has been around for over 200 years. So, we’ll back you in the development of your career, and flexible working. You’ll also keep learning to grow, backed by a fantastic team of people within a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
- You will be a self-starter, able to work self sufficiently
- A strong background in financial, business or customer/campaign analytics
- Ability to play a mentoring relationship for the wider team
- Capability to facilitate and foster stakeholder relationships
- Exposure with a scrum agile methodology
- Power to exercise governance and best practise
- You will carry a wealth of problem-solving skills and decisive thinking
- A strong technical skillset encompassing of SQL and campaign management software. Python skills beneficial.
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Desire to be constantly challenged and develop new knowledge
- Previous education in a IT, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, marketing information or financial related degree
What is it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision to become one of the world’s great service companies. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility – and champions inclusion.
How do I Apply?
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The Westpac Group has implemented an Entry to Workplace Policy that requires employees and others entering our workplaces to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by relevant dates set out in the policy (subject to applicable medical exemptions). Our employees are required to comply with the policy regardless of whether they are in customer-facing or non-customer-facing roles (as employees in non-customer-facing roles are required to attend the workplace under our Hybrid Working Strategy). Further, the Westpac Group is required to comply with State/Territory issued public health orders/directions which require relevant workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter workplaces.