We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate and experienced ETL Developer (also known as Data Warehouse Engineer). The successful person will have demonstrated experience of developing a mixed workload enterprise data warehouse as the foundation of all BI activity including analytics. The ETL Developer is responsible for enterprise level data integration including design, quality and development implementing industry best practices
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partneringwith team members throughout the organization to drive a culture of using data to deepen customer relationships, drive revenue and identify customer growth opportunities
- Expressing your creativity building innovative ETL solutions for every phase of the data lifecycle according to data management best practices
- Developing SQL code and building ETL packages to integrate source data with the data warehouse
- Taking a central role indata warehouse development activities such as planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing data system enhancements and functionality modifications
- Effectively communicatingwith and developing excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What You Will Need To Be Successful:
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or related emphasis or comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, engineering and delivering data integration code in an enterprise environment
- Ability and passion to deliver ETL development projects quickly and efficientlyusing the Agile development methodology
- Exceptional collaboration, project leadership and communication ability at the center of engineering projects involving other engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, analysts and business intelligenceanalysts
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, drive projects to successful completion and create enduring solutions to data management problems
- Advanced SQL skill
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Attunity,Talend, SSIS or similar
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. HealthEquity is a drug-free workplace. For more information about our EEO policy, or about HealthEquity’s applicant disability accommodation, drug-free-workplace, background check, and E-Verify policies, please visit our Careers page.