Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Work with Data Science and Advanced Analytics Sales teams to develop and deploy data science solutions and products for our clients.
- Work with data sales team to identify problems and pain points within our clients
- Design solutions that use data and advanced analytics (machine learning, optimization, statistical and mathematical frameworks) to solve these problems
- With a multidisplinary team of systems engineers and developers deploy models into production environments
- Measure benefit of the solution through experimentation and performance measurement stratgeies
- Communicate findings and insights through sales material and preparing papers and reports and published on the Afiniti website
- Work with sales team and data science managers to develop strategies for client engagement and offerings.
- Manages to 1-3 project at a time
- Can design and complete a small to medium sized task independently
- Presents to senior level leadership including technical clients and manager level
You will have
- 2-4 years’ experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
- Possess strong problems solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to work effectively across functions, levels and disciplines
- Knowledge of SQL and distributed databases
- Knowledge of big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), large scale data analysis, functional analysis and deep learning
- Experience with Agile methods and tools (Jira, Git) for the production deployment of software or predictive models is highly valued
- Experience in Telcommunications or Finance sector preferred but not necessary
- Strong programming skills R or Python
- Developer skills
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum Masters, preferably PhD. In relevant quantitative field include Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, mathematics.
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.