For our Milan or Verona office or fully-remote (Shengen Area), we are looking for a Data Scientist - Core with strong technical skills and good business acumen.
Who we are:
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to design, develop scalable solutions for business problems like logistic optimization, forecasting, recommendation engines.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize the product and key processes.
- Impact teams, processes and the day-to-day functioning of our products.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- At least 2 years of experience in Data science
- Excellent business judgment
- Quantitative University Degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating sophisticated statistical modelling techniques, machine learning models
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in using SQL,
- Proficient in using Python, R
- Experience in using machine learning libraries
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau, Domo, Looker