Your key responsibilities
- Analyze structured and unstructured data at scale to derive new insights and opportunities.
- Build and validate predictive models.
- Advise clients and project teams on leading data science practices.
- Create data-driven business recommendations.
- Contribute to internal research and development efforts in cutting edge areas including NLP, graph analytics, and deep learning / AI.
Skills and attributes for success
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Leading and coaching diverse teams of professionals with different backgrounds
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Establishing strong relationships with the clients
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment to pave your own career path
To qualify for the role, you will need.
- A MSc in a technical field like Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years practical experience with advanced machine learning techniques and big data technologies.
- 3+ years working with data and relevant computational frameworks and systems.
- An understanding of the latest industry developments in Big Data and AI such as graph databases, Natural Language Processing, and neural networks.
- A thorough understanding of common languages and libraries used in machine learning (such as Spark or Python. Experience with big data tools, Hive, Databricks, Neo4j, etc. a plus)
- Excellent business, communication, and presentation skills (experience in health insurance services domains a plus, but not required)
- The ability to translate complex information into non-technical, easy to understand language.
Ideally, you will also have
- A PhD in a technical field like Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
What we look for,
We are looking for well-rounded, technical, and intellectually curious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine desire t